TFI is a leader in aerospace standard fasteners, commercial and aerospace T-bolts, and self-locking nuts. We support the critical applications direct to OEMs, Tier 1s, and distribution.
TFI is certified to ISO9001:2015 and AS9100 Revision D. Our environmentally controlled on-site laboratory is fully equipped to perform destructive, non-destructive, physical, and dimensional tests and analysis. Statistical Process Control (SPC) is utilized, and data is available, along with complete certifications and test reports.
- 1991 – Founded in Toronto, Ontario to manufacture aerospace standard bolts and screws
- 1992 – Entered aerospace T-Bolt market
- 1994 – Entered commercial T-Bolt market
- 2002 – Moved into purpose built facility in Orangeville, Ontario
- 2018 – Entered aerospace nut market
- 2021 – Acquired by TriMas Aerospace